9 - 13 March 2021
5 Days /12 Sessions
Proficiency: Basic to Advanced
Photography + Post-Processing
INR 3,500/- Per Session
+ 5% GST
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
This bootcamp is for photographers of all skill levels. No matter if you’re a beginner or an expert, you are guaranteed to find a lot to learn and benefit from this bootcamp. This program is designed to get you started in your journey of professional photography as a possible alternate, or an additional source of income.
Learning about photography by reading a tutorial online while you sit on your couch is certainly one way to improve your photography. But actually getting out there with like-minded individuals and exploring your talents as a photographer in a jaw-dropping location is definitely worth the time, money and effort!
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN THIS BOOTCAMP?
Some of the reasons why we recommend joining a formal bootcamp are:
- You have the chance to learn a lot in a relatively short period of time.
- This is a practical workshop — theory of photography and post-processing will come alive in front of your eyes and you will be the one executing it.
- You will be processing and creating images like pros and will learn end-to-end skills in bringing your vision come to life.
- You will learn the most complex post-processing divided into simplified 4 sessions of over 8 hours with ample time to practice what you learn on the images you have shot.
- You will get 1×1 attention with your mentor during this time and will have a lot of time to clarify your doubts and cement your skills.
- You’re out and about in some of the most spectacular locations.
- Visiting iconic locations like Hampi as part of a photography workshop only amplifies the inspiration you find. You feed off the energy of the other photographers and the group leaders.
- You find another degree of passion for photography and landscapes that you didn’t know existed.
- Revelling in the success of your peers as you share images and offer feedback to one another further inspires you to be better too.
- A problem in modern photography is that too many of us are wrapped up in trying to replicate what others do. We see images on Instagram and try to redo what’s already been done.
- Workshops like this actually allows and focuses more on developing your own voice and photographic style. In the supportive environment of a photo workshop, you feel free to experiment with your approach and learn new ways of seeing the world through your camera.
- What’s more, you can find new ways of challenging yourself to learn technical or artistic skills that will improve the quality of your photography.
- Finally, the immersive nature of a photography workshop makes all this possible in a very short period of time. If you want to quickly improve your skill set and produce images with a wider visual appeal, a photography workshop is the way to do it!
Day 1: Arrive in Jodhpur
Session 1: Evening photography 4-6pm
Session 2: Evening post processing 7-9pm
Session 3: Morning Photography 6-8am
Session 4: Blue City Photography 10 – 12 noon
Session 5: Post processing 2-4pm
Session 6: Evening photography 4-6pm
Session 7: Morning photography 6-8am
Breakfast – check out and drive to Jaisalmer
Session 8: Evening shoot Jaisalmer 4-6pm
Session 9: Morning shoot 6-8am
Session 10: post processing 10-12 noon
Session 11: Evening shoot 4-6pm
Session 12: Morning shoot 6-8am
WHAT TO EXPECT ( click to expand )
Rajasthan is the land of kings and queens, land of Desert and Camels, land of enduring history and timeless stories. It is also the land of culture and heritage, colors, hospitality – and above all else, lot of photo and story telling opportunities.
GoodShotz takes you to this very land. We have curated a photography experience in the form of a 5 days(12 sessions of photography and post-processing) bootcamp. We are going to be spending these days spread between Jodhpur (est. 1459) and Jaisalmer (est. 1156) exploring the streets, the dunes, local cultures, turbaned men, and ornately dressed women and everything in between.
And in line with our new COVID era travel, we are trying to make this experience as COVID safe as possible. You will to have to only pay for the bootcamp experience that you can pick and choose from the below itinerary and an a-la-carte pricing. We are encouraging everyone to travel and make their stay and food arrangements as per their convenience with what they find safe and to their comfort.
GoodShotz will be very happy to make recommendations about stay and travel. Please feel free to write to us at email@example.com after you have made and paid for the booking for the recommendation. Our team will be happy to assist you with it.
TERMS ( click to expand )
FAQ ( click to expand )
NOTE: Upon finalization of the group, you will be added to a whatsapp group and all updates will be shared with you frequently.
What payment modes do you accept?
We accept online all credit and debit cards. Additionally, you can also make bank transfers. We don’t accept cash.
What kind of clothing is recommended?
Hampi requires light cotton clothing for day and warm jacket for early morning and evening shoots. Shoes that allow you to climb stairs and stone hills. Hat/cap and sun protection lotion is also recommended.
What gear do I need to take?
- DSLR camera body (two are recommended for backup, as you don’t go frequently on a trip like this), Wide angle / kit lens (18mm and beyond). If you can rent or carry super wide angle or fish-eye (8mm and beyond) lens, it would greatly play to your advantage.
- Laptop for post processing.
If you have any questions on what gear you should take, talk to us and we will be happy to help you out.
- Intermediary to advance level photography tour and workshop with basic knowledge of camera and Adobe Photoshop/Light Room is a pre-requisite.
- Anyone who’s over 18 can attend. Under 18 year should be accompanied by adult guardian or parents.
You can now choose from the following options:
|Post-Processing Session 1||INR 3,500|
|Photography Session 1||INR 3,500|
|Photography Session 2||INR 3,500|
|Post-Processing Session 2||INR 3,500|
|Photography Session 3||INR 3,500|
|Photography Session 4||INR 3,500|
|Photography Session 5||INR 3,500|
|Photography Session 6||INR 3,500|
|Photography Session 7||INR 3,500|
|Post-Processing Session 3||INR 3,500|
|Photography Session 8||INR 3,500|
|Photography Session 9||INR 3,500|
Full Bootcamp — INR 42,000/- 39,000/-
Join us for a
unique learning experience
We Take Pride in Helping You Become a Better Photographer