Covid-19 Safety measures at GoodShotz
The Covid-19 pandemic is having an impact globally. In such a scenario, at the onset we would like to advise you towards travel with adequate and full precautions. Listed below are the advisory measures that GoodShotz is taking.
At GoodShotz we have:
- Moved all our workshops to online sessions. Workshops are now available at never before prices and you can attend them from your home on a device of your choice.
- We have reduced the price of iLearn Video Lessons to encourage online learning.
While travelling to attend a GoodShotz bootcamp or phototours, we advise proper health measures and safety precautions. They are as follows:
- Wash your hand frequently and thoroughly. You can use an alcohol-based hand rub. You can also wash your hands with soap and water
- Try not to touch your eyes, mouth, and nose as our hands touch many surfaces
- Follow good respiratory hygiene. While sneezing or coughing, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue. Make sure to discard the tissue immediately and wash your hands
- In case of symptoms such as fever, cough, difficulty in breathing then seek medical attention immediately
- Practice social distancing which means maintaining a 1-metre distance between yourself and others
- Ensure that the food you eat is well-cooked and nutritious
- Carry an alcohol-based sanitiser so that you can use it frequently
- GoodShotz will do a session wise temperate checks and will only allow participation if you meet safety norms
- Goodshotz is no longer offering full-board photo-tours and bootcamps. You’re now required to book your own accommodation and travel of your comfort and choice.
- To encourage social distancing GoodShotz has also suspended group travel in a bus/Innova to the destination of shoot You are now required to travel to the destination by making your own transport arrangement at your convenience and safety
- At the shoot location we encourage you to have your own bike/bicycle that can ferry you to local spots for the shoot
- GoodShotz will also not arrange for food or water. We recommend you to plan the same at your own safety convenience
- All photography and post-processing sessions will ensure that we are masked and adequately social distanced
- We are here to help you plan a safe and comfortable bootcamp. If you need any assistance, you can speak to our travel advisor for planning and recommendation