DESIGNED FOR BEGINNERS AND HOBBYISTS
Photography & Post-Processing Workshop | Bangalore
14 April 2019
10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Inclusions: Lunch & Tea/Coffee
Method: Comprehensive Theory + Practical Session
Additional: 5% GST
ABOUT THIS WORKSHOP
We all love the beautiful scenarios but capturing the same from camera is a challenge. The moment of a perfect shot goes by fast as beginner photographers struggle with camera settings. After a while, their interest wanes and they are very dissatisfied with their results.
You should join this workshop if:
- You enjoy shooting with your camera or mobile phone
- You don’t know how to choose the right camera and lenses
- You want to make the most of your camera and understand how different settings work
- Your pictures don’t come out exactly how you want
- You struggle with compositions
- You want to learn how to get the right shot in different light conditions
This workshop focuses on Photography and Post-Processing that will help you with all kinds of photography you do while on a holiday, during events or in general at home. The program teaches you how to choose a camera, lens, compose, and then how to process those images in an easy way. You will also understand how to overcome the challenges a photographer faces while shooting.
We’ll take you through the topics in photography and build your knowledge step by step, completing your journey with post-processing.
This course is specifically designed to equip you with the comprehensive knowledge and skills that are essential to achieving your photographic goals, and is geared towards passionate enthusiasts.
Let our expert photography team start you on your craft like a pro.
We will make sure you don’t leave our class without enhancing your photography!
- 10:00 am to 01:00 pm — Photography
- 01:00 pm to 2:00 pm — Lunch (Included)
- 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm — Post-Processing
- 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm — Practical Session
- Technical Aspects of photography
- Different types of camera
- Choosing a Camera
- Understanding Camera Settings
- Different types of Lens
- Choosing a Lens
- Shutter Speed
- What is Exposure triangle
- Different types of Shooting Modes
- Different types of Focusing
- Basic rules of Landscape, Wildlife, Portrait, Street and Macro Photography
- Compositional Aspects of photography
- Understanding the difference between Raw and JPEG
- What does a photo-editing software do?
- Difference between processing and editing
- Three things you should correct before processing
- Understanding and correcting white balance
- How to adjust exposure and why
- There is more to highlights and shadows
- How to save an image
REGISTER - Bangalore Workshop
What Our Friends Are Saying
I attended Advanced Post-Processing: Bangalore mentored by Chris Gomes, he is one of the best trainers I ever met in photoshop training, he explained all the concepts with the patient and answered all the questions without any hesitations, he loaded with full of knowledge in photography and photoshop. One day workshop is not enough to learn all his knowledge. Tons of thanks to GoodShotz team and Chris Gomes for organizing this program.Thiru G
I was fortunate enough to grab a seat in the Online workshop on “Mastering Photography & Post-Processing” and I loved the way session was planned. The workshop covered various topics such as Aperture, ISO, Shutter speed and so on. The best part was GoodShotz team actually took control over a few participant’s desktop and helped them in processing the image better.
I would recommend GoodShotz to all the amateur photographers who want to turn into professionals 🙂 Cheers to GoodShotz team !!
They inspire, teach, motivate. There never was a moment when they stopped answering your most basic doubts even for the 100th time. Chris Sir,Surbhi mam’ worked relentlessly,patiently reviewing each participant, guiding them on field,correcting their flaws ,applauding their good work and then motivating them to do better. Goodshotz is the place to go if u want to learn photography. You can also subscribe to their I learn app and gain a lot. Thank you Surbhi Mam” and Chris Sir for being such awesome mentors.Shamma Mishra
Join us for a
unique learning experience
We Take Pride in Helping You Become a Better Photographer